Admission to Valley Christian Academy
Valley Christian Academy admits students of any race, colour, nationality, and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally made available to the students of the school.
All applications will be considered for children whose parents desire for them a Christian education. Students applying to VCA will be admitted on the condition that they are capable of maintaining the spiritual and academic standards of the program.
VCA is a school with small class sizes allowing our teachers to individualize the curriculum to help meet the needs of each student.
Enrollment Policy and Procedure
- When contact is made with the school, a meeting is arranged with the principal. The purpose of this meeting is to provide an opportunity for parent(s), student(s) and the principal to learn about each other, including respective values and educational philosophy.
- Parents are asked to bring their child’s last three years of report cards, along with any educational and behavioural assessments to the initial meeting. Parent consent must be given for the principal to contact prior schools for references. An application package, including the school handbook, will be presented for review.
- Parents are to carefully read the school handbook. It is advisable to review the handbook with the prospective student, depending on the age of the student. Questions and concerns should be noted and presented to the principal through email or another meeting.
- Parents are notified of their child’s acceptance once it is granted.
- School registration forms are completed and returned to the principal, along with the registration and curriculum fees.
Let us help you discover your place at VCA. Students can enroll at anytime throughout the school year. We would love to welcome you to our VCA family!
Contact us anytime to discover the difference VCA can make in your child’s life.
For more information on international students, please go to the International Student page.