Middle and high school curriculum includes: Language Arts, Math, Sciences, History/Geography, French, Bible, and Electives.
The curriculum challenges students intellectually while teaching independence and cultivates critical thinking.
There are extended learning opportunities through:
- Competitions such as the Maritime speech festivals, district spelling bees, and regional science and heritage fairs
- Integration of faith and learning throughout all subjects and activities
- Exposure to diverse fields of computer applications, drama, art, music, and physical education.
- Emphasis on character development and Scripture memorization
- Small class sizes which means more one on one interaction with teachers
- English as a second language course (ESL)
- High academic standards